RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT
Company: DESTILERÍAS MUÑOZ GÁLVEZ, S.A. (hereinafter DMG).
Mailing address: Avda. Ciudad de Almería, 162, 30010, Murcia.
Data of delegate contact in data protection:
There is no delegate in DMG.
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
DMG treats your personal data in order to respond to the request for information about our products and services, in addition to maintain an adequate commercial relationship.
The personal data provided will be kept while the relationship with DMG is maintained, or in its case during the years necessary to comply with the legal obligations, provided that its deletion is not requested by the interested party.
LEGITIMATION FOR DATA PROCESSING
The legal basis for the processing of your data is the consent to fill in the contact form in order to respond to the request for information.
During the duration of the treatment, DMG will not transfer the data to third parties except in cases where there is a legal obligation.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED
The interested party may exercise the rights of:
– Right to request access to your personal data.
– Right to request rectification or deletion.
– Right to request the limitation of the treatment.
– Right to oppose treatment.
– Right to withdraw the consent given.
Contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the address Avda. Ciudad de Almería, 162, 30010, Murcia.
ORIGIN OF DATA
The personal data that we treat in DMG, come directly from the interested party:
The categories of data that are treated are:
– Data of the interested company (if applicable)
– Identification data
– Information of the position in the company
– Postal or electronic addresses